IB Super Bonder
Super Bonder Eyelash Sealant is a groundbreaking product that you can use with ANY GLUE to maximise your lash extension retention.
Super Bonder Sealant:
- adds elasticity to the adhesive. The additional flexibility ensures the bonds don't break as easily, therefore resulting in better retention.
- instantly polymerises the glue, without shock curing. It locks in the fumes from the adhesive and with the fumes contained, irritation and sensitivity are significantly reduced.
- Additionally, because the bonds have been sealed, the lashes are instantly safe to get wet. Yourself and your clients will no longer have to worry about the rain, having a shower or going to the gym.
How to use Super Bonder lash sealant?
- Once you've completed the eyelash treatment, squeeze 1 small drop of Super Bonder lash sealant onto a microfibre brush and carefully apply at the bottom 2-3mm of the eyelash set (adhesive area). Make sure to apply only a small drop of the product to avoid getting it into the client's eye, which may cause eye irritation and/or stinging.
- Allow the product to dry for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the eyepatches and let the client open their eyes.
1. Apply product with a micro brush on the strip of the extensions in the box or on the lash palette to prevent the lash fan from closing during the "fanning"
- Reduces irritation and sensitivity
- Improves retention
- Seals the adhesive without shock curing
- Your client can get their lashes wet 3 minutes after treatment
- Works with ANY adhesive
- 6 months of shelf life once opened
- Capacity: 15ml